Most popular statuses, this week…
Top 20 Status Updates on Facebook:
- If your life ever seems boring just remember that you are on a rock floating in outer space.
- That awkward moment when you realize you probably shouldn’t have told someone something.
- The way you feel when your phone dies is exactly how Cinderella must have felt at midnight.
- The fridge is a clear example that what matters is what’s inside.
- That fake laugh you have to pull when an old person tells a lame joke!
- I got 99 problems and being attractive could solve at least 30 of them.
- I’m like the fruit cake of my family. Nobody likes me but I show up every Christmas anyway.
- Just finished my book, 792 pages. That’s a lot of coloring!!
- The second someone says trust me, my suspicion sensor goes off.
- They should have cell phone chargers in waiting rooms instead of magazines.
- No matter what the product, a good way to throw off an aggressive salesman is to interrupt him and ask, “Yes, but does it work on cats?”
- Hate when I’m having a great day and someone speaks to me.
- Nintendo should handle education, I don’t remember half the crap from high school but I know all of Super Mario World’s secrets.
- Some days the supply of available curse words is insufficient to meet my demands.
- Was drinking at the bar, so I took a bus home. That may not be a big deal to you, but I’ve never driven a bus before.
- Don’t ignore my texts, I know you check your phone 24/7.
- The Wizard of Oz is the ultimate chick flick. It’s about two women trying to kill each other over shoes.
- When I text someone and they dont text me back, I automatically assume that they fainted from overexcitement.
- I look forward to the day when people will only know Cancer as a Zodiac sign.
- My girlfriend wrote an email to me saying she was concerned that we have communications issues. I immediately sent an IM asking her to clarify. She messaged me on Facebook saying not to worry but that sometimes we’re not as connected as she’d like. I tweeted her that I love her more than anything. She texted me that she loves me too and was tired after a long day of work. So I leaned over and kissed her good night.
The Super Secret Funny Status Kindle eBook 4.5 out of 5 stars and only $5
Coolest Canine Ever. Period. Hands Down.
An iPad Game For Your Cat?
The Internet and Cats go hand in hand. The next logical step is Cats + iPads and here we have it, folks! Remember, share and share alike 🙂