Let the madness begin, share one of these…
Black Friday Status Updates:
- Black Friday is the second closest thing to a zombie apocalypse except they want sales instead of brains.
- Am I the only person who thinks that restaurants should have Black Friday sales too?
- Some people should buy a sense of humor on Black Friday.
- Black Friday through the years:
2013: Thursday 8pm
2020: 4th of July
- Mom can I borrow $2000 for Black Friday shopping?
- It’s ironic that retailers complain about insanity on Black Friday, and yet, they choose to call their best deals “door busters.”
- Who wants to put on bear costumes with me and tear apart the tents of people camping outside the stores for Black Friday?
- Black Friday more like Black Everyday.
- If I die at Walmart on Black Friday, please drag my body to Nordstroms. Thank You.
- Black Friday shopping be like