Most Shared Facebook status updates, this week…
Creative Facebook Statuses:
- Why aren’t mustaches called mouth brows?
- I’ve managed not to lose my chapstick for 6 months, so now I’m obviously ready for a relationship.
- The most terrifying question a woman can ask a man is: Notice anything different?
- Every time I make a bad decision, a referee should appear, blow a whistle and call a penalty.
- I spanked myself twice before I left the house today so if you see me being naughty, chill out; I’ve dealt with it.
- “You look happy. Let me see what I can do about that.” – Life
- I always hit “ignore call” with my middle finger.
- I’m a huge fan of 50 Cent, or as he’s known in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.
- I never lie because I have an irrational fear of my pants catching on fire.
- I wanna write “I miss you” on a rock and throw it at your face so you know how much it hurts to miss you.
- I do my best thinking when I should be sleeping.
- “So you don’t actually KNOW any of these people?” a Facebook users first comment after Twitter is explained.
- This still confuses me…..Pizza: Round food, cut into triangles and put into a square box.
- I always whistle at women who are with their guy. So that her dude knows to treat her right cause there’s another guy waiting to scoop her up.
- I’ve just woken up, and it appears that Earth is temporarily safe from harm & currently doesn’t need my assistance, so I’m going back to bed.
- If you’ve never pretended a Cheeto is a tiny caveman club, we can’t be friends.
- “I hate cats.” – Curiosity
- If you’ve never fantasized about punching your boss, chances are you ARE the boss and you should know that your employees want to punch you.
- Is it rude to throw an Altoid in someone’s mouth while they are talking?
- Every-time I walk over a sewer grate I look down into it hoping to catch a glimpse of a Ninja Turtle
Best Test Response, Ever:
This kid is going straight to the top! Extra credit champion of the 10th grade.
Cat Meets Snow:
Dawwwwww! Now, that’s just adorable. Pass along the cuteness of this viral video to your Facebook friends for instant comments, likes, and karma.