Exercising and eating right is definitely not an easy commitment for most of us. Making a change in the way you live your daily life is a mega challenge, and it can be difficult to stay motivated. Whether you are trying to lose weight or gain muscle, a few laughs along the way will help! Here are our favorite gym memes to lighten the mood on your heaviest workout days.
1. Once you’ve experienced this, it’s a whole new level of confidence.
2. You’re hired.
3. Still, lifting is lifting and you should feel good about yourself!
4. The StairMaster always makes me question my will to live.
5. You wanna go to Olive Garden? Don’t mind if I dooooo
6. It happens to the best of us.
7. True story.
8. I got that thing at that place, I shouldn’t get all sweaty because then I’ll smell and my hair would be gross and I don’t have any good running shoes and
9. If you’re wondering how to start a diet, this is actually a great rule of thumb.
10. Be flexible, but never give up!
11. I’ll just have one beer…HA!
12. our father who art in heaven hallowed be thy name please TAKE THE WHEEL ON THIS ONE
13. I hope Barnes and Noble carries this book because I definitely need to read it.
14. I hope these 5 crunches and the protein shake do the trick!
15. this is an EMERGENCY
16. That’s how it always seems to be…
17. You wanna lose your muffin top? How about you drop 3 cup sizes instead? Sound good? No? Too bad.
18. Exactly why I will never watch a meat industry documentary.
19. I had a long day of sitting on my ass. I need a nap.
20. I’ll have a Diet Pizza Lite pls
21. Exercise is all about adapting it to fit your needs. Don’t tell me what to do.
22. I’ll take 12
23. *cries into chicken breast*
24. If you’re at the gym, GET OFF YOUR PHONE. You look dumb sitting on a machine and scrolling.
25. If you do this at the gym, you’re an asshole. No questions about it.
26. Nothing beats a post-workout high.
27. Pre-workout is the real-life equivalent to a Power Star in Super Mario.
28. I don’t even think I was imagining it!
29. Finally, some good news!
30. Stay hydrated!
31. Also applies to taking a hair tie out of your sweaty, mangled hair after a workout. Yikes.